Can you complete our crossword with words from this edition’s Full English Exposé?
0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. Blob; shapeless lump of something, especially food.
- 2. Trickled; poured slowly in a thin stream over something.
- 3. The way people behave; the way things are done.
- 4. In the way that things are usually done, as part of a long-held custom.
- 5. A tool (often found in the kitchen) for mixing, turning and spreading.
- 6. Spectacular; causes admiration.
- 7. Quickly turn something over.
- 8. Delicious, full of flavour.
- 9. Something that has been made.
- 10. With a salty, or spicy flavour, not sweet.
- 11. Thin, delicate, easily broken.
- 12. Courageous, risk-taking.
- 13. Not very many, but more than two.
- 14. The components of something; the substances mixed and cooked together to make a particular recipe.
- 15. A mixture of flour and liquid.
- 16. A neat heap, or pile of objects.
- 17. A period where people do not eat some types of foods.
- 18. Two or more substances combined together.
- 19. Garnish; a layer of food covering another sort of food.
- 20. Small, dry pieces of something.
- No Times Recorded Yet