Can you complete our crossword with words from this edition’s Sizzlin’ Story?
0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. A large, self-service, shop.
- 2. Taking things away from someone without their permission.
- 3. In a way that could cause harm or injury.
- 4. Normal; commonplace or average; not special or different.
- 5. Declaration; a clear expression of something; a formal, official record of something someone says.
- 6. Moving on wheels.
- 7. Delighted, glad; showing pleasure or satisfaction.
- 8. Repaired; mended.
- 9. Dangerous, likely to cause harm.
- 10. Someone who takes another person's property.
- 11. Difficulty or problems.
- 12. Impolite; bad-mannered.
- 13. Wanting to know something; thinking about something with curiousity.
- 14. The conditions someone finds themselves in; the state of affairs.
- 15. Know what something means; comprehend.
- 16. Aid, assist; make something easier for someone.
- 17. Tricky, difficult; attaches to things easily
- 18. Not working.
- 19. The government department for stopping crime and enforcing laws.
- 20. Not dangerous; unlikely to cause harm or injury.
- No Times Recorded Yet