Can you complete our crossword with words from this edition’s Sizzlin’ Story?
0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. The overhead surface of a room.
- 2. Not working.
- 3. Wanting or wishing for something.
- 4. A large piece of furniture, or small room used for storing things.
- 5. Curious or concerned about something; wanting to give attention to something.
- 6. Think or believe something is likely to happen.
- 7. A container for water, used for washing.
- 8. A hollow tube that fluid substances (like liquid or gas) can flow through.
- 9. Feel hostility toward; not approve of.
- 10. Showed something to someone.
- 11. Worried.
- 12. Possessions; something that someone owns, especially houses, buildings or land.
- 13. Getting something in return for money.
- 14. During the first part of a period of time, or series of events.
- 15. Fixing things that are broken.
- 16. A hole or crack in a container, which allows the contents to come out.
- 17. Shattered; reduced to tiny pieces.
- 18. Imperfections; parts of something that donít work perfectly, or donít look perfect.
- 19. Devices for controlling the flow of a fluid substance, like water or gas.
- 20. Mend; repair.
- No Times Recorded Yet