Can you complete our crossword with words from this edition’s Sizzlin’ Story?
0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. Containers for putting things in.
- 2. Something people put on themselves to smell nice.
- 3. Talked about briefly; said something without much detail.
- 4. Things not known by other people, or kept hidden from people.
- 5. A legal agreement between people.
- 6. Feeling happy that something unpleasant or bad doesn't happen.
- 7. Difficult; embarrassing
- 8. Give more detail about something; make something clear or easy to understand.
- 9. Small shops that sell newspapers and magazines.
- 10. To be unfaithful, to not be loyal.
- 11. The end of a marriage.
- 12. Gain knowledge of something; learn about.
- 13. By mistake, not on purpose.
- 14. To know who somebody is, or what something is.
- 15. Things someone owns; possessions.
- 16. Having a romantic relationship with more than one person
- 17. A romantic relationship.
- 18. Unusually; to act in a way that is not normal.
- 19. Gaining skills, knowledge or experience.
- No Times Recorded Yet